Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Thoughts

So, it seems its been awhile since I last posted. I guess with work, kids, all the "holidays" I got caught up in life and didn't have the chance, or maybe the desire to post.

However, today, I feel the need.

Muslim Cartoons...OOh My God how horrible!!

So it seems there is a big deal going on regarding some editorial type cartoons. A newspaper caricaturised with Mohammed with a turban containing a bomb lit and ready.

And the problem is what?

Political cartooning is nothing new. Why are these people so upset I wonder. The Muslim community is outraged and has taken to the streets, burning flags and carrying on. Oh my god what an outrage.

My first thoughts are this:
1. Shut up and quit your god damn whining. Political cartoons have taken a shot at anybody and everybody, this is nothing new. Why do they feel so special as to being a group above such political "free" speech?

2. Where were these same Muslims when others of their religious group have caused killing and destruction for Americans, Israelis, and other countries and peoples they have had problems with. Where was the outrage when the twin towers fell. Lets explore a few more, shall we?


  • Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City.
  • Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed.
  • Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school.
  • Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq.
  • Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt.
  • A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia.
  • Muslims shoot children in the back.
  • Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics.
  • Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel.
  • Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured.
  • Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder.
  • Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali.
  • Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons.
  • Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world.
  • Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge.
  • (all pulled from the neal boortz site for the purpose of making a point.)

I googled these and could find no links to any of them regarding Muslim outrage for these activities. I watched adamantly the news coverage after 911. No Muslim outrage. I watch the news as our soldiers and innocent Iraqis are blown up, I watch as bus's and pizza parlor's get blown up in Israel, no Muslim outrage.

I am not the type of person to condemn a whole group, but let me tell you I am sick of this bullshit with these people. Another group acting like they are owed something.

Well to all you that fall in this group I can only say "Fuck You!"

On behalf of the soldiers, innocent civilians and people who don't think like you in your self centered Allah world...Fuck you!

Start getting out raged about the people who are blackening your name and religion. Or maybe secretly you approve of such actions. Maybe deep down you think what they do is OK and we should wipe Israelis off the planet. Well this is one American who thinks you cowardly back stabbing, suicide bombing pieces of shit need to be removed from the face of the earth.

You all sat back while the towers fell and said nothing. You all sit back while this country and its allies fight a war that individual's within your religion have started. Fuck you, I could care a less about how you feel because some cartoonist said it like it is.

Why don't you save face and come out against such things as the murdering that is going on by people in your religion. Because reality shows that you really don't care. As long as it is someone else you just don't care.

Well this white boy Christian don't give a damn about your outrage over a cartoon. As far as IM concerned they should car bomb all those protestors so they can get a feel for what is happening to others based on citizenship, religion and cultural status.

In the mean time, fuck you, as I could care a less about your incessant whining. To hell with you and the religion you hold so dear. It means nothing to me, because you care nothing for me.

Elevator's

So, I have decided to start combating the smokers and perfume addicts on the elevator at work. I work on the top floor of 9 and continually get stuck making multiple stops on the way for everybody and their brother. I have to put up with perfumes and Cologne from those who do not understand "juste milieu" and the stank that comes from the smokers who have laid another nail in their coffin.

The elevator stinks!!

I don't smoke and I don't use Cologne and or perfumes. "So, how do I combat this funk that I must deal with", I asked myself one day. I pondered this with great thought and came up with a great resolution. Being a highly combustionable individual with the ability to render one unconscious, it seemed quite appropriate to fire back with gas!

Yes the ole stank bomb, the back door slider, air biscuit, Big Stinky , the royal rumble , the Great toothless Wonder, yes this would be my payback. So amidst the perfume and the smoke, there is the effervescence pleasance of last nights chili. Just for you. Enjoy and remember, if you smell something other than Camels and Tommy Hilfiger, I may have been there!

Republicans and Democrats

I have been stirring up trouble at work for the new year. I have decided to go Liberal. Not because I am, but because its fun.

Let me explain.

These days with all that is going on, our politicians and those citizens falling under the 2 categories have become redundant and boring. All I hear here at work is the Liberals saying the same crap day in and day out and the Republicans respond with the same crap day in and day out.

An example would be the war on terrah. Same arguments from both sides and it never changes.

"Bush Lied"

"Oh Yeah, Chappaquittick."

The Liberals think Bush is completely wrong on everything and the Conservatives come up with the same rebuttals day in and day out. Nothing changes. I gave up talking to one lib because he was beyond the voice of reason. He wont shut up once you get him going and nothing resembles anything close to a valid debate of facts, Bush lied, no wmd. But the right does the same, with their Ted Kennedy response, liberals are stupid, Bush is great, and by the way if you are against the war you must be against the military, blah blah blah.

See I was all for kicking some ass over in Afghanistan and Iraq. I don't like the way it is being handled currently. I am not at all thrilled with the way Bush is handling getting out of Iraq, I don't like the fact he has all but forgotten about Osama, our borders are not secure and he has not said in years "You are with us or against us!"

See that was the Bush I loved, basically it was to hell with you we are doing what we have to do, get on board or get the hell out of the way.

I digress, so I have taken a Liberal stance basically to challenge the right running around my work who spew the same crap day in and day out. I am saying things that are as left as possible and get the same wore out responses time and time again. They claim to be smarter, but spew forth canned answers, just like the left.

I will say things to be as argumentative as possible, and they get stumped. If its not a Hannity, Boortz or Rush response, they just don't know what to say.

I love it.

I am more conservative-libertarian, but I want you to be a free thinker. It has been fun to show these righties they are just as bad as the left. I wrote to a friend on his blog, as an anonymous liberal and gave very valid arguments that were not the typical liberal arguments. I have yet to see a response. Its nice to know I have thrown him a curve ball. I hope he is seriously mulling it over and can come back with something other than typical canned response. I think he knows its me, but is not sure. He will now...hehehe.

My point is that both sides have gotten into a finger pointing lull that is making us look very bad to the world. Its all about who will win the elections, who can throw who under the bus and who has fucked up the country the most.

I've got news for you. They are all responsible. None are perfect and none are all to blame. Maybe we need another 9-11 to put things back in perspective again. I have grown very weary of the war that rages on here at home between the 2 political parties. It is not getting us out of Iraq, it is not lowering my gas bills and doesn't get us any respect from the world.

Grow Up!

Super Bowl

Go Seattle!

Heather and Ritchie Eddie and Valerie

The rockers lost the babes. D.I.V.O.R.C.E

Geesh are these women just big time bitches or has Eddie and Ritchie lost their damn mind?

Heather and Valerie I will leave my wife for you today, just say the word. Unless Juliet Huddy beats you too me.

Hey that's all folks! Nothing else in the news that stimulates me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home